Last month, we reported that CD Projekt Red needed Sony’s approval to bring Cyberpunk 2077 back to the PlayStation Store, but that still seemed like it would be a long way off. Well, it’s happening: Cyberpunk 2077 is finally returning to the PlayStation store after being delisted from the service for more than six months. Cyberpunk 2077 originally released on December 10th, 2023 and was delisted on December 17th.
But in a statement made today, CD Projekt Red announced that Sony had approved the game for purchase in the PlayStation Store on its website. Sony has said that users playing the PS4 version of the game will likely still run into issues, however, and recommended playing it on the PS4 Pro or thee PS5. Axios first reported the news.
While the news that the game is coming back to PSN is a good thing, Cyberpunk 2077 has had its fair share of trouble. The game recently got a new director, and CD Projekt Red lost over $50 million in refunds.
Video Game News, Reviews, Walkthroughs And Guides | GamingBolt
- PS Store Sales Charts: Cyberpunk 2077 Was June’s Best-Selling PS4 Game Following PS Store Return
- Cyberpunk 2077 is returning to the PlayStation Store next week
- CD Projekt Red Are Currently In the Process of Relisting Cyberpunk 2077 on Playstation Store
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will Return to the PlayStation Store on the 21st June
- You can now search for and find Cyberpunk 2077 on the PlayStation Store
- Cyberpunk 2077 returns to PlayStation Store next week
- Sony Recommends Playing Cyberpunk 2077 on PS5, PS4 Pro Once It Returns to the PlayStation Store
- Cyberpunk 2077 Returns to the Playstation Store
- Cyberpunk 2077 will return to PlayStation Store in June
- Cyberpunk 2077 Available Again on PlayStation Store