Days Gone, Bend Studio’s open-world zombie romp, is now available on PC. After Horizon: Zero Dawn, its the next PlayStation exclusive on PC, with Sony promising to bring over more of its back catalog.
Reviews for the consoe version were fairly unenthusiastic, criticising its bland open world and repetitive mission structure. However, at a technical level, Bend’s work was impressive, pushing PlayStation 4 hardware hard. Just like Horizon: Zero Dawn, we expect Days Gone to be a visual treat on PC. But just how does the new version stack up to the existing PlayStation code? Let’s take a look at some of the key improvements.
- High-Speed SSDs Can Improve PS5 Performance, Analysis Suggests
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl Tech Analysis – A New Standard For 9th Gen Graphics
- F1 2023 Frame Rate Analysis – PS5 vs Xbox Series X vs PC Graphics Comparison
- Resident Evil Village Graphics Analysis – PS5 vs PC, Improvements Over Resident Evil 7 And More
- Days Gone review | PC Gamer
- Days Gone is available on PC today, get started with survival tips – PlayStation.Blog
- Nowhere is safe! Days Gone PC Survival II (#2)
- No room for error… AT ALL! Days Gone PC Survival II (#3)
- Days Gone on PC – 13 Things You Should Know Before You Buy
- Days Gone studio Sony Bend working on “exciting new IP” it’s “very passionate about”