Days Gone is an interesting game. It’s deeply flawed in some ways and excels in others. I don’t think it’s Sony’s best game, but I do think that the PC release allows it to be the game it probably should have been at release, a couple of technical issues aside.
Days Gone may be flawed and a bit generic, but I did enjoy playing it, and getting to know Deacon and company, more than I thought I would, and the PC version of the game is easily at its best.
- Days Gone review | PC Gamer
- Days Gone on PC – 13 Things You Should Know Before You Buy
- Days Gone PC – Before You Buy [4K 60FPS ULTRAWIDE]
- Days Gone studio Sony Bend working on “exciting new IP” it’s “very passionate about”
- Days Gone Rides Onto The PC
- Days Gone is available on PC today, get started with survival tips – PlayStation.Blog
- Days Gone is INCREDIBLE on PC!
- Days Gone PC Graphics Analysis – How Does It Improve On The Console Version?
- Nowhere is safe! Days Gone PC Survival II (#2)
- No room for error… AT ALL! Days Gone PC Survival II (#3)