Developer Acid Nerve’s isometric action game Death’s Door has been turning heads. Recently, we got a look at some gameplay, and in their E3 stream today, publisher Devolver Digital provided another update on it, and confirmed a specific release date. Death’s Door is launching on July 20.
Death’s Door has a fascinating premise, and sees you playing as an ordinary Crow that reaps the souls of the dead. When a soul assigned to you is stolen, it falls to you to track down the thief and finish what’s, in essence, just an ordinary day job for you.
The combat looks fast paced and frantic, mixing magic, melee, and ranged weapons, and squaring you off against all sorts of enemies, from beasts to demigods. The art style and the setting put together are promising what should be quite an interesting adventure. Take a look at its newest trailer below.
When Death’s Door launches on July 20, it will be available on Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and PC.
Video Game News, Reviews, Walkthroughs And Guides | GamingBolt
- Knock on Devolver Digital’s Death’s Door in July 2023
- The Suicide Squad character deaths: Our official predictions
- House of Ashes Has 60 Possible Unique Deaths
- Chivalry sells 1 million copies, resulting in 7,969 flute-related deaths
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade fixes the texture on Cloud’s door
- Death’s Door Trailer Showcases More Hack and Slash Gameplay, Bosses
- Zelda Skyward Sword: how to open the eye door puzzles
- Meet the Weird and Wonderful Characters of Death’s Door
- Death’s Door review — Knock, knock…
- Death's Door hits 100,000 players in a week