Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer’s Week 5 Seasonal Challenges arrived on June 8, and in this guide we’ll show you how to complete them all.
Some Season 14 weekly Challenges are more involved than the others. Check out the descriptions below for advice on the fastest way to complete these Seasonal Challenges — particularly Expedition Expunge: Tartarus, Serenity of the Void, and The Undying in Season 14 — before they expire on Aug. 24.
Challenge: Speak to the Splicer Servitor and complete Path of the Splicer 5, and defeat powerful Hive anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Hive defeated in Override.
Complete the weekly quest this week like usual and then defeat a bunch of Hive.
Expedition Expunge: Tartarus
Challenge: Complete Expunge: Tartarus in six minutes or less.
For this one you’ll really need to move quick. Consider starting the mission over if you get off to a slow start, or replay it multiple times if you need. The Expunge Splicer glove upgrades can help you out if you have the Data to buy them.
Crack and Decrypt 2
Challenge: Unlock Conflux Chests by completing Override missions. Decrypt Season of the Splicer Engrams at the Prismatic Recaster using Decrypted Data.
This is a Challenge you’ll automatically complete if you’ve played a lot of Season of the Splicer already. If you don’t have Crack and Decrypt 2 done already, just keep playing and you’ll unlock it naturally.
Grenade Launcher Splicer
Challenge: In Override or Expunge, defeat combatants with grenade launchers. Earn bonus progress by rapidly defeating them.
Use grenade launchers of any kind to kill enemies. It’s best to do this kind of challenge while completing other activities, like raiding or Override.
Challenge: Masterwork a piece of armor.
If you play much Destiny, this one should be fairly easy. Just spend the various Masterwork activities you need to upgrade some armor.
Serenity of the Void
Challenge: Acquire the seasonal ritual weapon.
If you haven’t finished this one yet, pick up the seasonal quest from Banshee-44. You’ll need to complete a variety of activities and defeat enemies with fusion rifles. Work on it as you play.
Challenge: Earn Valor ranks. 16 total.
This Challenge is time consuming. You just need to play a lot of PvP and you’ll eventually unlock it.
Challenge: Complete and Nightfall Strike on Legend or higher without dying
You’ll probably need some friends for this one. Jump into a Legend Nightfall and stay back, careful not to die. Once you defeat the boss and the Strike ends, you’ll unlock this Challenge.
Make sure to finish all of these and the rest of the Seasonal Challenges if you want to complete the Master of All Challenge by Aug. 24, which rewards a Large Bright Dust Pile.
Polygon – All
- Destiny 2 Seasonal Challenges Week 2 (Season of the Splicer)
- Destiny 2 Seasonal Challenges Week 9 (Season of the Splicer)
- Destiny 2 Seasonal Challenges Week 10 (Season of the Splicer)
- Destiny 2: Season Of The Splicer Preps For Vault Of Glass Raid, Crossplay Beta Goes Live Next Week
- Bungie Highlights Upcoming Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer Stasis Changes
- Destiny 2 Season Of The Splicer Teases Asher Mir’s Return
- Next Destiny 2: Season Of The Splicer Update Will Bring Back Moon And Dreaming City Weapons
- Destiny 2 Season Of The Splicer’s Conclusion Is A Perfect Picture Of Duality, Pain, And New Beginnings
- The Quiet Strength Of The Crow In Destiny 2: Season Of The Splicer
- Season of the Splicer — New Stasis aspects & fragments guide