Take a closer look at the world of Team Salvato and Serenity Forge’s Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! with the latest gameplay trailer for the game.
Series creator Dan Salvato sits down for a deep dive in the following video, giving all would-be club members an overview of the world of Sayori, Natsuki, Yuri, and Monika. This release will feature high-definition visuals, along with new features and content.
The title was designed as a way for players to re-evaluate and think more deeply about how they mentally and emotionally process their experience with fiction. Utilizing psychological horror to deeply disturb players has proven to be an effective way to achieve that goal.
New to this release are side stories that are unrelated to the events of the original game, showing the evolution of the club members’ relationships. Also included with these side stories is a soundtrack that has been done by composer Nikki Kaelar, along with a new music player.
You can watch the trailer below:
Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! – Gameplay Trailer
The game will come out for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC on June 30, 2024.
Source: Press Release
A recent interview with author George RR Martin sheds more insight into the world of FromSoftware and Bandai Namco’s Elden Ring
Take a closer look at the world of Team Salvato and Serenity Forge’s Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! with the latest gameplay trailer for the game
Get ready to take your favorite pictures with the Photo Mode coming to Insomniac Games and PlayStation Studios’ Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
The world of The Pokémon Company’s Pokémon Unite is set to come to the Nintendo Switch this July
- Doki Doki Literature Club Creator On Revisiting The Club Members In ‘Plus’ – Feature
- Gameplay Video Showcases What’s New In Doki Doki Literature Club Plus
- See a Doki Doki Literature Club Plus Trailer Narrated by Dan Salvato
- Doki Doki Literature Club Content Warnings Added in Plus Edition
- Doki Doki Literature Club Plus Deserves To Be Replayed
- Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! Review (Switch)
- Doki Doki Literature Club Plus physical version scheduled for August
- Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! interview with the creator
- Doki Doki Literature Club Plus revealed by Dan Salvato on Twitter
- Doki Doki Literature Club Plus Adds Extra In-Game Content Warnings