Horizon Forbidden West and Far Cry 6 may have received a lot of attention but Techland’s Dying Light 2 had its own share of big announcements recently. First is the game’s release date – it’s out on December 7th for Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PS4, PS5 and PC.
Second is the debut of “Dying 2 Know”, a new livestream series where the developer will share details on various aspects of the game. For the debut episode, new gameplay was revealed along with new information. Let’s take a look at 10 noteworthy things here.
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human – Dying 2 Know Set for July 1st, New Infected Teased
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human Pre-Orders Available Now
- Resident Evil Village – 15 NEW Things You Need To Know Before You Pre-Order
- Far Cry 16 – 12 New Things You Need To Know Before You Pre-Order
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human launches on PS5 and PS4 December 7, new gameplay details – PlayStation.Blog
- New Dying Light 2: Stay Human Gameplay Shows Off More About The Dangers Of Consequences
- DYING LIGHT 2 STAY HUMAN 2022 NEW GAMEPLAY (PS5 & Xbox Series X Walkthrough Gameplay)
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human dated for December 2022 & gets a new gameplay trailer
- Steam Deck – 15 Things You NEED To Know Before You Pre-Order
- Get a Closer Look at the Monsters in Dying Light 2 Stay Human