Guilty Gear Strive is a beautiful, technically complex fighter that sports a great soundtrack, incredibly varied roster, fantastic teaching tools, and some of the best netcode in the genre all while making Guilty Gear more accessible without sacrificing too much of its technical depth. While its online lobbies need work, it’s easily one of the best fighters on the market today. Go buy it and start rockin’.
- Guilty Gear Strive review – finally, a Guilty Gear for all fighting game fans • Eurogamer.net
- Guilty Gear -Strive- Review – GamersHeroes
- Guilty Gear Strive Review (PS5)
- Guilty Gear Strive Story Trailer Gives First Glimpse of English Voices
- Take a look at the Guilty Gear Strive story trailer here
- Guilty Gear -Strive- Launch Trailer and Opening Movie Released
- Guilty Gear Strive’s Vampire Samurai Says Black Lives Matter
- Guilty Gear Strive Update Removes References To Taiwan, Tibet
- Guilty Gear Strive stealth patches out mention of Uyghur, Tibet and Taiwan in China-related lore entry • Eurogamer.net
- What if: the Guilty Gear Strive team made a One Piece fighting game?