Bop it! Pull it! Flick it! Mine it!
Bop It is a toy that (sigh) kids from the 90s will remember. I played way too much of it. I brought it to school even, which was fine because my teachers and classmates also wanted to play with it. Now Seth Altobelli has taken this toy and modded it so it can control Minecraft.
In a recent video posted by Altobelli, he details how he made this wild controller. It involves a lot of math and fully disassembling then reassembling the Bop It toy. I’m not smart enough to understand all the things he did, so instead, I’ll just nod along and say “wow, impressive stuff.”
They built this strange controller for a YouTuber, Technoblade, and also shared a video of the controller on Reddit. There it has achieved over 13k upvotes as of this writing. Once again, I nod and say “Impressive stuff.”
- It’s time to play Minecraft with a Bop It
- Someone finally turned Minecraft into a LEGO game
- Tencent using facial recognition to crack down on kids playing games at night
- Playing The Ascent on Xbox Game Pass for PC makes me wish I was playing on Steam • Eurogamer.net
- Nintendo Minute – “First-Timers Playing Minecraft Part 2”
- Minecraft ideas – inspiration for your next Minecraft build
- Best Minecraft seeds: Minecraft 1.17 seeds for amazing worlds
- Minecraft diamond: level and where to find Minecraft diamonds
- Minecraft Dungeons Gets Echoing Void DLC July 28th; Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Edition Announced
- Minecraft mobs: a list of every mob and monster in Minecraft