Today we’re taking a look at Solasta: Crown of the Magister, a new Turn-Based Tactical RPG based on the SRD 5.1 Ruleset. This is a sponsored video, check the game out here: https://bit.ly/2T6G2Je
Key Features of Solasta:
An Epic Team Adventure
Discover the shattered world of Solasta: explore ruins and dungeons for legendary treasures, learn the truth of an age-old cataclysm – and stop it from happening again.
Create your very own party of adventurers with our Character Creation Tool in the classic tabletop RPG tradition. Breathe life into your heroes, and see their personalities reflected in their dialogue. Tailor your squad to your preferred strategy and maximize your party’s abilities. The choice is yours.
Discover a Mysterious & Dynamic World
Delve into long forgotten dungeons to unearth ancient artifacts, but stay watchful of light and darkness: many dangers hide in the dark, but a light can attract monsters. Some enemies have darkvision, some may flee from your torch… Successful adventurers will learn to use it to their advantage.
Fight monsters in squad-level, turn-based, tactical combat. Solasta’s dynamic environment offers some interesting tactical options. Bridges can collapse, leaving enemies stranded and vulnerable. Walls and columns can be pushed over – on top of your foes, if you do it right. The world is your playground.
Prepare to Think in Three Dimensions
The dungeons in Solasta are more than flat game-boards. Climb, jump, or fly around obstacles. Evade or surprise foes from above or below. Push them into chasms or drop things on their heads. Position yourself on high grounds to start the fight with an advantage.
Size also matters. Escape through narrow passages where bigger enemies won’t fit and crawl through tunnels to find secret areas. Take advantage of the environment to find cover suited to your own size. Watch out, though – the monsters are also thinking vertically.
In Solasta, the adventure does not stop after the campaign is over. Unleash your creativity and craft your own dungeons to play and share with friends with the snap of a finger using the in-game Dungeon Maker! From the room layout, monster composition and treasure the party will find – down to the decoration and lighting of each room or the music track playing – everything is decided by you.
Note that the Dungeon Maker is a work in progress and will keep being improved as time goes by, so look forward to more Dungeon Maker features in the future!
Headphones – V-MODA Crossfade M-100 https://amzn.to/3w7NVNk
Mic – Shure SM7B https://amzn.to/2NZdWxn
Mixer – GOXLR Mini https://amzn.to/2P60jgu
Computer – Doghouse Armor TL https://www.doghousesystems.com/ (use code FORCE for free 500GB SSD with purchase of any system)
Thanks for watching!
- Solasta Crown of the Magister Review Impressions: A Faithful D&D 5E Adaptation
- Solasta Crown of the Magister Beginner’s Guide: 10 Tips You Should Know Before You Play
- Sorcerer Update Coming to Solasta: Crown of the Magister July 13th
- The best Solasta: Crown of the Magister mods
- Crown of the Magister’s free Sorcerer update adds a fiery class
- Top RPG News Of The Week: July 11th (Baldur’s Gate 3, Solasta, Dragon Age 4 and More!)
- Crown Trick Is a Rogue-Like RPG Where Enemies Only Move When You Do
- Artist Kamui Fujiwara Talks Terranigma Amid Drive To Resurrect Classic SNES RPG – Feature
- The Magister receives September release date, trailer
- The Magister Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S