The arcade racer Horizon Chase Turbo – drawing inspiration from classics like Top Gear – has teased a brand new expansion – with epic races – “coming fast” to all platforms including the Nintendo Switch.
The brief clip, which is just under 30 seconds, shows what appears to be the rear of an F1 speeding around a track (perhaps it’s Monaco?). Again, whatever is on the way, it sounds like it’ll be showing up very soon.
Brazillian-based developer Aquiris has been incredibly generous when it comes to free content updates for Horizon Chase Turbo. Since the game launched in 2018, it’s released a variety of content. Most recently, it got a Brazil update in May – adding two new tracks, and a new car with six skins.
What would you like to see from this upcoming expansion? Tell us down below. And if you’ve not yet played the game – check out our review, we gave this game nine out of ten stars.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- Sonic Mania and Horizon Chase Turbo are free on the Epic Games Store
- Horizon Chase Mobile Edition boosts fast-paced street racing with new Walker-X DLC | Articles
- MMO Grand Chase returns and instantly reaches Steam’s top 10
- Turbo Shot is a colourful puzzle-slash-shooting adventure coming to mobile | Articles
- Just Flight Piper Turbo Arrow III/IV for Microsoft Flight Sim
- Turbo Shot: What to expect from this upcoming gunplay-filled puzzle adventure | Articles
- Turbo Overkill Brings Ultraviolent Cyberpunk FPS Action To Switch In 2023, And It’s Got A “Chainsaw Leg”
- Forza Horizon 5 – Horizon Adventure, Hall of Fame, and Accolades Revealed
- Forza Horizon 4 Will Stop Getting Cars and Features as Playground Games Pivots to Forza Horizon 5
- Horizon Forbidden West delayed to February 2023, Horizon Zero Dawn gets 60fps update