We are seeing leaps in visual representation technology that are truly impressive for what they are popping up all over the world, as teams of artists and programmers continue to collaborate and hone their crafts.
One such advancement is the new image enhancement network currently being worked on by the folks over at Intelthat, to put it simply, takes already great looking games and uses their baseline information to dictate how it can be enhanced based on real-world data sets – creating some truly impressive results.
Check out the full research here: https://intel-isl.github.io/PhotorealismEnhancement/
Thumbnail credit: Nexusmod User: LTRipjaws
- 5 NEW Graphics Tricks That Could Change Video Games
- 10 FINEST 2000s Video Game Graphics in 4K
- 10 BIGGEST Revolutions That Changed Games Forever
- 10 LONGEST Boss Battles That Took FOREVER To Finish [Part 2]
- How the dark fantasy FPS changed games forever – PlayStation.Blog
- Nintendo To Give Forever Entertainment “Significant Financial Support” In New Publishing Deal
- GungHo Doesn’t Necessarily Want To “Restrict” Ninjala To Switch Forever
- Using a Robotic ‘Third Thumb’ Can Change How Your Brain Works
- Video Games Are Part Of Climate Change, Too
- Video: Crysis 2 Remastered Switch vs PlayStation 3 graphics comparison