Netmarble’s hit RPG, King of Fighters: All Stars, has received a new update that once again introduces Iori Yagami and Kyo Kusanagi. But this time with Special Signature variants. In addition to that, the update also adds several in-game activities based on the characters.
In this update, Yellow Element Attack type fighter, Special Signature Kyo now deals extra ATK damage along with extra Starlight DMG with his Finisher Skill. Also, his ATK attributes gain a boost when he’s on low HP.
Special Signature Iori, meanwhile, is a Purple Element Balance-type Fighter who also deals powerful DMG and adds extra Burn DMG with his Finisher Skill.
Aside from the Signature characters, players can now collect Special Battle and Option Cards based on the two fighters. Below you can see everything else that has arrived with this update:
- New Guild Raid: Geese Howard – A new Geese Howard Guild Raid Boss, is introduced where different players need to apply multiple Metas to overcome each difficulty level.
- After completion of each level and surpassing the in-game total DMG record, rewards are up for grabs including Mystery Box rewards, Memory, Plus Imprint Stone, Skill Level Up Cards and lots more.
- Rush Dungeon: Burning Dream Match (5/27 – 6/9) – This new Rush Dungeon lets you play the Kyo & Iori’s Dream Match story. Rewards in this dungeon include Rubies, Enhancement Hammers, and Gold, along with Element Fest Memory Selection Boxes, Plus Imprint Stone Mystery Boxes via the Exchange Shop.
- SS Awakening Event: Awaken the Special Signatures of Kyo and Iori to claim Special Signature Imprint Stone Selection Boxes, Elite Enhancement Hammers and Rubies
- Carnival Event (5/27 – 6/2) – Earn points by summoning fighters, combining memories and also by exchanging dimensional invitations. Exclusive rewards contain Rare Enhancement Hammers, Plus Imprint Stone and SS Memories
- Super Mission (5/27 – 6/9) – Complete the Super Missions and the selected missions to earn Element Gold Memories for their selected fighter. During this mission, 99 Whip, 99 Maxima and 99 K’ will be available as selectable fighters
Check out our 17 other
The King of Fighters ALLSTAR news stories!
Latest Articles | Pocket Gamer
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR collaborates with Dead or Alive on July 29th, with pre-registration now open | Articles
- Dead or Alive 6 Collaboration Begins in The King of Fighters Allstar
- The King of Fighters XV Reveals Playable King of Dinosaurs With New Trailer & Screenshots
- The King of Fighters ALL STARS and Dead or Alive 6 crossover has officially begun | Articles
- Eternal Fury adds valuable features and a special code for freebies in latest update | Articles
- Puzzle & Dragons x Duel Masters collab brings free summons and special dungeons in latest update | Articles
- Free Fire partners with McLaren for a crossover event, featuring McLaren’s signature cars | Articles
- King of Fighters 15 launches February 2022, coming to PlayStation, Xbox and PC
- King of Fighters 15, Atlus, Arc System Works and more confirmed for Tokyo Game Show 2022
- New The King of Fighters XV Trailer Is All About the Story