You may recall that around a week ago, during our LaunchPad #4 stream, we revealed that Yoozoo Games’ fighting title, Metal Revolution, would be heading into Early Access soon. Well, today is that day, meaning Android players can engage in some robot battling right now.
If you missed the initial announcement, Metal Revolution is a fighting game that looks to bring the essence of arcade fighters to mobile devices. Players will have total control over each character with the option to parry enemy attacks even whilst blocking or battling in mid-air.
It promises 60fps gameplay for a precise and smooth experience that allows skilful players to rise to the top as they battle opponents from around the world. There are multiple players to choose from, each with its own fighting styles and ultimate abilities. Metal Revolution will also boast several game modes, including 1v1, 2v2, challenge mode and training session for practising the timing of combos. You can check out some gameplay in the embedded videos within this article.
Discussing the game, Jensen Hu, Metal Revolution Game Producer, said: “Metal Revolution went through many iterations before we were ready to show it to the world Every member of our team lives and breathes video games, and we’ve poured all our love for fighting games into this project.”
They added: “We’ve made Metal Revolution difficult to master but easy to pick up, and hope to bring back the sense of hard-earned but justly rewarded success that gamers felt whenever they finally managed to beat their opponent.”
Metal Revolution is available now over on Google Play in Early Access and will be heading to the App Store at a later date. It is a free-to-play game with in-app purchases.
Latest Articles | Pocket Gamer
- Metal Revolution is a unique cyberpunk fighting game with mechas, now open for pre-registration on Google Play | Articles
- Metal Revolution publisher YOOZOO has unveiled more details about the upcoming cyberpunk fighting game | Articles
- Metal Revolution closed beta test starts on Google Early Access 27th May | Articles
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Not Leaving Early Access Before 2022; Patch 5, Early Access Development and More
- Metal Max Series’ Future Revealed With Metal Max Wild West & Metal Saga: Hangyaku No Rouka
- Fighting Game Glossary is an elegant guide to fighting game terminology
- Metal Slug Commander, the card collecting game based on the popular series, is now available for iOS and Android | Articles
- Botworld Adventure lets you build bots from scraps and battle in bot tournaments, out now on Early Access for Android | Articles
- Marvel Future Revolution, Netmarble’s upcoming action RPG, is available to pre-order now for iOS and Android | Articles
- GTA 2-inspired cyberpunk action game Glitchpunk hits Early Access on August 11