The Microsoft Store has published a listing for Two Point Campus from the team behind the fun, Two Point Hospital. The listing was accidentally published before the official announcement from SEGA and Two Point Studios. You can check out details of Two Point Campus along with a few choice screenshots from the Microsoft Store listing down below. Expect the announcement trailer, release date, as well as news of platforms to go live soon!
“It’s time to spin academia on its head! Got a yearning for learning? Or just keen to build an educational masterpiece? Campus is jam-packed with new creative tools to help you build the university of your dreams. For the first time, build in the great outdoors as you develop your own delightfully educational campus environment, housing the top teaching facilities in the land. Whether you prefer building on simple foundations, or placing every tree, you can build the university you want. Lay down pathways with new easy-to-use tools. Plant glorious collections of outdoor flora.
Place benches, fountains, sculptures, hedgerows – even picket fences. The only limit is your imagination (and your in-game bank balance). Not the usual fare But, of course, it wouldn’t be a Two Point game without a twist. Rather than typical academic fare, students in Two Point County enjoy a range of wild and wonderful courses: from Knight School (hey, we all have to learn jousting at some point in our lives), to the salivatory Gastronomy, where your students will build mouth-watering concoctions like giant pizzas and enormous pies. The academic year… is here! Take advantage of the opportunity to spend way more time with the little people in your university.
The academic year begins with a summer break, giving you enough time to get everything looking great before your students move in. Build libraries, hire the best staff (from eccentric professors to madcap researchers), kit your campus out with the best courses and watch the academic potential of your students get unlocked! Shaping the future But it’s not just work hard. Get to know your students, explore their individual personalities, wants and needs. Keep them happy with clubs, societies, gigs. Surround them with friends, help them develop relationships, furnish them with pastoral care and ensure they have the right amount of joie de vivre to develop into incredible individuals who will do the legacy of your university proud.”
My Nintendo News
- Hospital follow-up Two Point Campus launches in 2022 • Eurogamer.net
- Management sim Two Point Campus is coming in 2022
- Two Point Campus Coming 2022
- Two Point Campus Announced – Xbox Wire
- Build your university your way in Two Point Campus, coming to PS4 and PS5 – PlayStation.Blog
- Microsoft Launches Orbis’ Flying Eye Hospital For Free in Microsoft Flight Simulator; Also Coming to Xbox
- Two Point Hospital Going Free-to-Play For a Week On Nintendo Switch, Offer Starts July 28th
- Sonic comes to Two Point Hospital alongside a free weekend for the wacky management sim
- Sonic Dashes Into Two Point Hospital on PS4 Today with Free Costumes and Decorations
- Two Point Hospital update out on Switch today, adds Sonic the Hedgehog items