Mojang Studios is celebrating a full year since dungeon-crawling spin-off Minecraft Dungeons launched, offering up a bunch of statistics and milestones players of the game have managed to hit in its first year.
Perhaps the most chiefly impressive of these was the fact that the adventure has seen over 11.5 million unique players from 232 countries and territories explore its blocky worlds, with a whopping 3,769,531 of those getting all the way to the game’s final boss and defeating Archie on the easiest difficulty, with a further 1,376,295 defeating him on the toughest one.
Those players used a lot of equipment to get there too, with 1,177,182,684 health potions used and 527,014,211 TNT blocks thrown and an astonishing 419,311,294,165 blocks walked in the twelve months since the game launched.
Minecraft Dungeons originally released back in May of 2022, and has been constantly expanded with both free and additional paid DLC since, including the snowy-themed Creeping Winter, the Howling Peaks and Flame of the Nether packs to name a few, with a further expansion set in The End still to come. The game is available now on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC.
VideoGamer.com – All Updates
- Minecraft Dungeons Gets Echoing Void DLC July 28th; Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Edition Announced
- Minecraft Dungeons surpassed 11,500,000 unique players in 1 year
- Terraria celebrates its 10-year anniversary with a new world seed and bug fixes
- Outriders saw over 3.5 million players during its first month
- Outriders Surpasses 3.5 Million Unique Players In Its First Month
- Minecraft Dungeons update out now (version 220.127.116.11), patch notes
- New Minecraft Dungeons expansion takes the fight to the Endermen
- Minecraft Dungeons Announces Echoing Void DLC, New Free Update And Ultimate Edition
- Minecraft Dungeons dev diary – Echoing Void DLC
- Minecraft Dungeons: Echoing Void DLC Arrives Next Week