Check out Necromunda: Hired Gun following this link: https://bit.ly/3z2SPNo
Thanks Focus Home Interactive for sponsoring this Part 1.
Necromunda Hired Gun Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 includes a Full Game Review, Gameplay and Campaign Main Mission 1 for PlayStation 5, PS5, Xbox Series X, XSX and PC. My Necromunda Hired Gun (2023) Gameplay Walkthrough will feature the Full Game Story Campaign. This Biomutant Gameplay Walkthrough will include a Review, PS5 Gameplay, Xbox Series X Gameplay, PS4 Pro Gameplay, Xbox One X Gameplay, Cinematics, Cut Scenes, Soundtrack, OST, Single Player and more until the Ending of the Single Player Story!
Necromunda: Hired Gun is a 2023 first-person shooter video game developed by Streum On Studio and published by Focus Home Interactive. The game is set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, and takes place on the mechanized planet of Necromunda, where the player works for various factions in the planet’s criminal underworld. Necromunda was released on June 1, 2023, for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S and Microsoft Windows.
Necromunda: Hired Gun is a first-person shooter, where the player plays as a mercenary who is seeking to uncover a conspiracy involving a powerful gang in Necromunda’s underworld. The game is linear, with stages that can be played through normally, later the player can take on contracts that require them to complete specific tasks in portions of the level. The player can choose between melee or ranged weapons, with upgrades available for each. The player can execute an enemy using a melee finisher if they’re within a certain range. The game focuses on maintaining momentum, with the player able to use a grappling hook, dash around enemies and wall run. Hired Gun has platforming sections scattered throughout the game that require the use of these abilities. The game features stealth mechanics where the player can sneak past enemies to avoid detection. The player has a combat dog, which can be used to spot and attack enemies, and can be upgraded to improve its abilities and to gain new ones. The end of each level culminates in a boss fight.
- Necromunda: Hired Gun’s new trailer shows off your new best dog friend
- Necromunda: Hired Gun review – a brilliant shooter whose lack of polish stops it from reaching greatness
- Necromunda: Hired Gun review – working nine to hive
- The Necromunda: Hired Gun Tips for Long Life and Healthy Living
- Necromunda: Hired Gun review | PC Gamer
- REVIEW: Necromunda: Hired Gun’s setting is its only real strength
- Necromunda: Hired Gun – Before You Buy
- Necromunda: Hired Gun Review – The Final Verdict
- Man’s best friend joins you in Necromunda: Hired Gun – PlayStation.Blog
- Much-needed first patch for Necromunda: Hired Gun arrives