If you’ve been waiting for more footage from No More Heroes 3, wait no longer. Nintendo premiered 25 minutes of footage from publisher Marvelous and developer Grasshopper Manufacture’s latest title during their Nintendo Treehouse: Live live stream.
The footage shows off several of the game’s mechanics, including a fight against regular enemies, a bit of the game’s upgrade’s systems, a mini-game you can play with Travis’ cat, and an early boss fight. The series’ trademark humor and nods to the player were also on full delay.
According to the publisher, “Travis Touchdown, must make it to the top of the Galactic Superhero Rankings in order to stop the evil Prince FU and his ten alien assassins from taking over the Earth.” Players will “enjoy even more hardcore slash-‘em-up action than ever before as you use the Joy-Con’s intuitive controls to wield Travis Touchdown’s trusty Beam Katana along with a slew of pro wrestling techniques!”
No More Heroes 3 will release for Switch on August 27th. You can watch a the new footage below:
Video Game News, Reviews, Walkthroughs And Guides | GamingBolt
- Maiden Of Black Water Gets Over 50 Minutes Of Gameplay Footage
- No More Heroes 3 Gets Over 30 Minutes Of Gameplay
- Talking 12 Minutes With Willem Dafoe For 12 Minutes
- 10 Minutes with the Creator of Twelve Minutes
- Fireteam Elite Shows off 15 Minutes of New Gameplay Footage
- Nintendo shares 20 minutes of new No More Heroes 3 gameplay on Switch • Eurogamer.net
- Horizon Forbidden West video features 14 minutes of gameplay footage
- Earth Defense Force 6 Shows Off a Trailer and 13 Minutes of Gameplay Footage
- Here’s 12 minutes of Forza Horizon 5 gameplay footage
- No More Heroes 3 Beam Katana Showcased in New Footage