New World has had numerous updates and additions since many of us played the game last year. Today I’ll be going over all the biggest ones you should know about before jumping back into the game! Los gehts!
New World is an upcoming open world MMORPG with a focus on action combat, social interaction and territory control.
Now some text for the algo gods
ABOUT THIS GAME
Fate has summoned you to the shores of Aeternum, the Eternal Isle. Overcome the brutal legions of The Corrupted and draw battle lines with competing players in this open world MMO fraught with danger and opportunity. In a land hell-bent on your destruction, what will you do to survive? Strike out alone to forge your own heroic path, or band together, fortify, and fight.
FIGHT THE WORLD
Under the surface of Aeternum’s breathtaking landscape lay the seeds of an ancient evil that plots to erase all traces of humanity from its shores. Warriors of bygone ages, doomed adventurers, and creatures of legend have all succumbed to its corruption. It must be stopped.
A CALL TO ARMS
Combine skill and strength in melee combat, attack at range with precision, or master arcane attacks. However you choose to fight, you’ll need to forge, discover, and customize powerful weapons to fit your combat style. In epic wars with other players or holding back waves of The Corrupted, your combat skills will mean the difference between life and death.
Unite players with in-game social systems that power organization, hierarchy, and command and control of formidable in-game Companies. Venture out with your own intrepid party to battle The Corrupted or to seize the land and treasure of your enemies. A thriving Company consists of master craftsmen, fearless soldiers, guileful traders, and strong leaders. Where do your strengths lie?
TAME THE WILDERNESS
As you explore Aeternum, you will discover beauty, danger, and opportunity at every turn. Bend the wilds to your will by hunting fierce beasts for food and crafting materials and harvesting valuable resources from the land to fuel your ascent to power. Leverage geographic advantages to control rare resources to accelerate the growth of your territory.
Headphones: V-MODA Crossfade M-100 https://amzn.to/3w7NVNk
Mic: Shure SM7B https://amzn.to/2NZdWxn
Mixer: GOXLR Mini https://amzn.to/2P60jgu
Computer: Doghouse Armor TL https://www.doghousesystems.com/ (use code FORCE for free 500GB SSD with purchase of any system)
Thanks for watching!
- Days Gone on PC – 13 Things You Should Know Before You Buy
- Solasta Crown of the Magister Beginner’s Guide: 10 Tips You Should Know Before You Play
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance Beginner’s Guide: Top 10 Tips You Should Know Before You Play
- Monster Hunter Stories 2 Beginner’s Guide: Top 10 Tips You Should Know Before You Play
- 25 FREE PC Programs Every Gamer Should Have 
- New World – 15 Things You Need To Know Before You Buy
- Biomutant: 10 Things You Should Know Before Playing Guide
- 7 Games From Annapurna’s Showcase You Should Know About
- What You Should Know About Solar Ash, From The Makers Of Hyper Light Drifter
- PUBG MOBILE: Everything you should know about PUBG Mobile’s Ignition Future League | Articles