Sometimes companies like to send out special packages to influencers on social media and YouTube to get some extra exposure. And while Nintendo doesn’t always do this sort of thing, it seems E3 2023 is such a special occasion, it’s decided to gift packages to certain enthusiasts – with the words “break in case of extreme excitement” on the front of the box.
Included, as you can see, is a hoodie and more. As noted in a message – nothing in the enclosed box or the letter is apparently a hint at the announcements to come on June 15th.
What sort of exciting surprises do you think Nintendo might have in store for us at its E3 Direct broadcast this year? Share your thoughts down below.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- Nintendo ambassadors are getting packages with items for “enhancing your [E3 Direct] viewing experience”
- Shin Megami Tensei V Release Date Seemingly Leaked Ahead Of Nintendo’s E3 Direct
- Woody Battle 2 – Multiplayer brings PvP excitement to foster social connection | Articles
- Video: Nintendo Minute do the “Nintendo Switch Extreme Close-Up Challenge” with box art
- Nintendo at E3 2023: Nintendo Direct start time, how to watch, streaming schedule
- People Have Been Receiving Weird Fortnite Postcards In The Mail, And They’re Not Sure Why
- 38 Studios staff receiving final paycheck nine years after closure
- Dark Samus amiibo receiving a reprint
- EA Play Receiving 5 New Codemasters Titles Later This Week
- Toy-Themed Shooter Hypercharge: Unboxed Receiving Free Single-Player PvE Campaign