One series many Nintendo fans would love to see the return of during the Switch generation is WarioWare.
The microgames would arguably be perfect with the system’s touch controls and Joy-Con controllers, so when is it going to happen? While we’ve unfortunately got nothing to share about a new WarioWare (at least yet), YouTuber Beta64 has tweeted an official survey his wife recently received from Nintendo.
And here’s where it gets a bit more detailed – as you can see, Nintendo wants to know how interested fans would be if the next WarioWare entry was priced at $49.99 USD (or about £34 / €40 / $58 CAD / $64 AUD). Options range from “Definitely would buy” to “Definitely would not buy”. That’s the same price as the recent re-release of Miitopia on the Switch.
As this is a poll not everyone will get to respond to, we’ve decided to recreate here it on Nintendo Life. So here you go:
At the very least, this seems to confirm the WarioWare series will in fact be making a return. For Nintendo, it’s just a question of how much it will be priced at. Could we perhaps see a new entry announced at Nintendo’s E3 Direct Broadcast this year?
Tell us what you think down in the comments.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- Capcom Wants To Know If You Would Buy More Great Ace Attorney Games
- WarioWare: Get It Together! is a brand new WarioWare game coming to Switch in September
- Video: Nintendo Minute play a Nintendo Switch edition of “Would You Rather”
- Talking Point: If Nintendo Released Them, Would You Play Virtual Boy Games In 2023?
- Nintendo is asking people how much they’d spend on the next WarioWare game in latest survey
- Nintendo Minute – “WarioWare: Get It Together! Microgames Showdown in New Mode”
- 10 E3 2023 Announcements That Would FREAK Us Out
- Capcom wants to know if players want more Ace Attorney
- Famicom Detective Club Remake Producer Would Like To Make A New Game In The Series
- Video: 11 Nintendo Themed Microgames We’ve Found In WarioWare: Get It Together!