HandyGames has released its musical game called One Hand Clapping on Steam Early Access, but the mobile port for iOS and Android is still planned to go ahead later this year.
It’s being developed by Bad Dream Games, and is an adventure game where you use your microphone to express yourself and help you become a true believer in your own musical talents. You interact with the game’s colourful world and use melody, rhythm and harmony to solve puzzles.
How you do it is entirely up to you, meaning you can choose to sing, whistle, hum, use an instrument or just start howling nonsense down your microphone. The game requires no controller or physical input to be made, all you need is a microphone, your headset and a voice to play with.
“Have you ever listened to a recording of your own voice? Feels strange right? And the scary part is that you sound like that to everyone else. Damn right. And you thought you have a nice voice,” HandyGames says about One Hand Clapping.
“How about a fun game that teaches you how to control your voice while saving a fantastical setting from eternal silence? A unique game that helps you to feel more comfortable and confident while singing in the shower, and guides you to develop a stronger connection to your voice.”
One Hand Clapping is out now on PC via Steam Early Access. It’s coming to the iOS App Store and the Google Play for Android store later this year, as well as Google Stadia, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. We’ll update you when the mobile versions are coming as information becomes known.
If you enjoy playing puzzle games on your iPhone or iPad, be sure to check out our list which names some of the best ones on iOS.
Latest Articles | Pocket Gamer
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Not Leaving Early Access Before 2023; Patch 5, Early Access Development and More
- Botworld Adventure lets you build bots from scraps and battle in bot tournaments, out now on Early Access for Android | Articles
- Black Skylands Coming to Steam Early Access June 11
- Metal Revolution, the stylish cyberpunk fighting game, is now available for Android in Early Access | Articles
- Indoorlands Now in Steam Early Access
- The Immortal Mayor Now Available on Steam Early Access
- Tales of Luminaria is a new mobile game from the hit Tales franchise, coming soon to iOS and Android | Articles
- Surgeon Simulator 2: Access All Areas is Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass
- Lovecraft’s Untold Stories 2 comes to Steam Early Access in October
- Track & Burn drifts into Steam Early Access next week