The Q-Games developed ‘PixelJunk’ series has a well-deserved dedicated fanbase and Nintendo systems have had a few entries in the series, including two on Switch. The most recent has been PixelJunk Eden 2, which is a heavily stylised ‘audiovisual experience’ that – once you get used to it – is rather good.
Now that release is getting the Limited Run Games treatment for Switch owners, with three options available for pre-order until 4th July. It’s worth noting that these are simply distributed by LRG, so they’re not ‘numbered’ parts of the outlet’s Switch range. Versions and links to the relevant store pages are below.
You can see a picture outlining the pricey Collector’s Edition at the top of this article; that’s a lot of extra goodies if you’re inclined to pay that much.
So, are you tempted?
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- Amazon: Various first-party Switch games on sale
- Another Eden concludes latest chapter and adds new maps, rewards, and login bonuses for players | Articles
- Huntdown To Get Wider Retail Release And Second Run Of Collector’s Edition
- Limited Run Games E3 2022 press conference live stream
- Watch: E3 Indie Showcase & Limited Run Games – Live!
- Game Decks & Limited Run Games announce Yooka-Laylee board game and soundtrack
- Run Prop, Run! is a prop hunter multiplayer game coming out 23rd June | Articles
- Sony acquires The Playroom and Run Sackboy Run studio Firesprite
- Dying Light 2 Contest Could Win You The Limited Collector’s Edition, Rust Crossover Also Announced
- The Ninja Gaiden Master Collection PC port now has some graphics options • Eurogamer.net