Alien Pixel Studios is putting its puzzle-platformer Unbound: Worlds Apart on Switch, the developer announced today. It will be available on July 28.
We have the following overview and trailer for Unbound: Worlds Apart:
Unbound is an atmospheric 2D Puzzle-Platformer where the main character, Soli, can conjure magic portals to travel between different realities in order to learn more about the catastrophe that ravaged his world. Inside certain portals, the physical properties of the character or world elements can change, offering new gameplay possibilities.
Unbound’s artistic approach can be summarized as a dark fairy tale presented in a cartoonish style, with the purpose to give the game experience a fresh look and feel. Curiosity and exploration will have an impact on the overall atmosphere.
Unbound is set in a universe of magic and mystery, where Mages once traveled between distant worlds using portals. When an ancient sickness threatens the future of the multi-verse, a gifted child named Soli must embrace his unique gift and bring peace to the worlds apart.
– Play with portals
– Nonlinear Gameplay
– Nonlinear Story
– Beautiful hand-drawn art
– Fierce enemies that you have to outsmart
– Unlock abilities
– Boss fights
- Unbound: Worlds Apart Is Out Now, Bringing Hand-Drawn Puzzle-Platforming To A Switch Near You
- Unbound: Worlds Apart Review (Switch eShop)
- UNBOUND WORLDS APART Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 – INTRO (FULL GAME)
- Puzzle platformer Scrap Garden announced for Switch, trailer
- Puzzle platformer In My Shadow out on Switch next week
- Review: Thoughtful puzzle-platformer Minute of Islands surprise released Sunday
- Rift Apart Is The Best Mascot Platformer In Ages, But There’s Not Much Competition
- Jigsaw Puzzle adds Disney characters and iconic moments to the puzzle game in its latest event | Articles
- League of Legends patch 11.15 notes – New Champion Akshan, Sentinel, Ruined, Unbound skins
- First-person puzzle-adventure game Discolored heading to Switch in July