Rather than going with one specific style of horror like most other Resident Evil games do, Resident Evil Village adopts a different approach, using its titular setting to create horror theme park of sorts, with different areas prescribing to different styles, tones, and approaches.
From pure action to classic Resident Evil horror to gothic horror to psychological dread, there’s a lot going in Village across its many locations. Here, we’re going to take a look at each of the game’s six main larger areas, and rank them. Given that there isn’t really a bad location in the game, saying that we’re ranking them from worst to best wouldn’t be entirely accurate- let’s say we’re ranking them from good to amazing, then.
- What The Hell Happened In Resident Evil 7? – Before You Play Resident Evil 8: Village
- The Full Story of Resident Evil 5 – Before You Play Resident Evil: Village
- Resident Evil Village Ending Explained, And How It Sets Up Resident Evil 9
- The Full Story of Resident Evil: Revelations 1 – Before You Play Resident Evil: Village
- The Full Story of Resident Evil Revelations 2 – Before You Play Resident Evil Village
- The Full Story of Resident Evil 4 – Before You Play Resident Evil: Village
- Resident Evil Full Story – EVERYTHING You Need To Know Before You Play Resident Evil Village
- Resident Evil Village Graphics Analysis – PS5 vs PC, Improvements Over Resident Evil 7 And More
- Looks like Resident Evil Village has already outsold Resident Evil 3
- File Locations – Resident Evil 8 Village Wiki Guide