In Miitopia, you’ll journey through a vast world battling enemies on a mission to rescue faces stolen by the villainous Dark Lord. Miitopia lets you customize your quest by creating Mii characters of your friends and family, or anyone you choose. You can then cast them in a hilarious series of escapades! Watch your grandma do pushups. Watch your neighborhood friend hang out with your cousin at the beach. Your older brother can even come to life as the Dark Lord, if you’re feeling mischievous! Check out the game’s overview trailer here to see it in action.
You’ll have even more customization choices when creating your Mii characters in Miitopia with the addition of wigs and makeup. In this whimsical adventure, you can assign your Mii characters personalities, along with jobs like Warrior, Chef and Pop Star which will determine their approach to combat. You’ll be able to gain experience and level up characters throughout your expeditions and enjoy a smorgasbord of food to boost stats. This’ll keep you in fighting shape for all your battles against wacky foes like the gyrating Twerkey!
Miitopia is now available at a suggested retail price of $49.99. A free demo is also available in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch and on Nintendo.com. Save data from the demo carries over to the full version of the game, once purchased, so you can seamlessly continue your courageous quest against the villainous, face-stealing Dark Lord.
And just in time for Miitopia, the new blue Nintendo Switch Lite system also launches today. By adding to the range of color options available for the system, which already includes coral, yellow, gray and turquoise, the blue Nintendo Switch Lite system gives you more choices so you can express your personal gaming style wherever you choose to play.
As a dedicated handheld gaming device, Nintendo Switch Lite makes it easy to play Miitopia, and the wide library of Nintendo Switch games that support handheld mode, anytime and anywhere you’d like. The blue Nintendo Switch Lite system is now available for purchase at a suggested retail price of $199.99.
Here’s wishing you a wonderful journey ahead, wherever your Nintendo Switch adventures take you next!
Source: Nintendo of America
My Nintendo News
- Nintendo Switch OLED Model Vs. Standard Switch / Switch Lite: Full Tech Specs Comparison
- Reminder: Space Invaders Invincible Collection Launches Today On Switch eShop In The West
- Must-have Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite accessories
- Nintendo on Switch OLED: “The configuration and functionality is the same as that of the Joy-Con controllers for the Nintendo Switch system”
- Reminder: Blastoise Joins Pokémon Unite Today
- Reminder: Game Builder Garage’s European Physical Release Launches Today
- Best Nintendo Switch Lite Accessories 2023: Stands, Batteries and More
- Nintendo Switch Lite Dialga and Palkia Edition Launching in Time for Pokemon in November
- Scans roundup – Asatsugutori, Blue Reflection: Second Light, Tsukihime: A Piece of Blue Glass Moon, Melty Blood: Type Lumina
- Nintendo’s Business Remains Strong, But Is The Bloom Off Switch Lite? – Talking Point