E3 was forced to skip 2022 for obvious and understandable reasons, but finally, it’s almost time for it to return. The biggest names in the industry will soon be coming together once again for reveals, announcements, and updates in a single week of concentrated hype, and the excitement is certainly ramping up as that week approaches.
Rumours, speculation, and leaks go hand-in-hand with E3, and there’s been plenty of that going around lately- so here, we’re going to talk about fifteen big games that have been rumoured (or at least speculated) to make an appearance at the event next month.
Update: The Nintendo insider is Zippo.
- 15 BIG Games Rumored To Be In Development
- PS5 – All First Party Games Confirmed And Rumored To Be In Development
- Xbox Series X | S – All First Party Games Confirmed And Rumored To Be In Development
- In city builder Patron, my biggest import is snow and my biggest export is dead peasants
- 2021 Gaming PC build guide: Get your rig ready for the biggest games of 2022
- GTA Trilogy – 14 Big Issues Rockstar Needs To Iron Out In The Rumored Remaster
- A Splinter Cell, Division, and Ghost Recon mashup FPS is rumored to be in development
- Netflix Dragon Age TV Series Rumored To Be In Development
- The Biggest Announcements from The Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase 2022
- Xbox Unveils its Biggest Exclusive Games Lineup Ever