Resident Evil has always put a great deal of emphasis on story and storytelling, and though it’s certainly stumbled at times in the narrative department, by and large, it’s definitely been a series worth following. The upcoming Resident Evil Village in particular has got a lot of fans excited, which makes sense, considering it’s the next mainline entry in the series. Not only is it promising to move the plot forward in significant ways, it also looks like it’s going to tie in with the stories of several previous games in the franchise, which is an exciting prospect, especially for Resident Evil fans.
Of course, there’s plenty of theories floating around about what may or may not happen in Village, and as is often the case with theories, a lot of them don’t make a lick of sense. But then again, there are a few that do make some sense, and might actually end up being at least a little accurate. Here, we’re going to talk about a few such theories.
- What The Hell Happened In Resident Evil 7? – Before You Play Resident Evil 8: Village
- The Full Story of Resident Evil 4 – Before You Play Resident Evil: Village
- The Full Story of Resident Evil 5 – Before You Play Resident Evil: Village
- Resident Evil Village Ending Explained, And How It Sets Up Resident Evil 9
- The Full Story of Resident Evil: Revelations 1 – Before You Play Resident Evil: Village
- The Full Story of Resident Evil Revelations 2 – Before You Play Resident Evil Village
- Resident Evil Full Story – EVERYTHING You Need To Know Before You Play Resident Evil Village
- Resident Evil Village Graphics Analysis – PS5 vs PC, Improvements Over Resident Evil 7 And More
- Looks like Resident Evil Village has already outsold Resident Evil 3
- The stories are true – the pirate version of Resident Evil Village improves performance • Eurogamer.net