Sabotage Studio released another brand new teaser trailer of its upcoming turn-based RPG Sea of Stars for PC and consoles.
Sabotage Studio released another brand new teaser trailer of its upcoming turn-based RPG Sea of Stars.
As usual, the trailer is very brief, but interesting. While the game’s art focuses on the simplicity of pixels, we get to see a rather advanced refraction effect as the characters walk behind a see-through crystal.
The game, which is a prequel set in the universe of the developer’s The Messenger, has been funded with a very successful Kickstarter campaign and will feature music by Yasunori Mitsuda.
You can take a look at the video below.
Sea of Stars will come to PC and consoles in 2022. If you want to see more, you can enjoy another trailer, showcasing an animated cutscene, one showing Mooncradle, one showcasing the Moorlands, one showing the Mushroom Cave, another featuring the music and day/night cycle, one showcasing the Thrower enemies, another focusing on swimming, one showing the Soonrang team attack, and an extensive gameplay video.
Here’s how the developers describe the game.
“Sea of Stars is a turn-based RPG inspired by the classics. A prequel story set in The Messenger’s universe, it tells the story of two Children of the Solstice who will combine the powers of the sun and moon to perform Eclipse Magic, the only force capable of fending off the monstrous creations of the evil alchemist known as The Fleshmancer.
Promising the Sabotage touch in every system, Sea of Stars aims to modernize the classic RPG in terms of turn-based combat, storytelling, exploration and interactions with the environment, while still offering a hearty slice of nostalgia and good old, simple fun.”
- Sea of Stars Teaser Trailer Shows Encounters on The Field
- Sea of Stars Teaser Trailer Shows Day/Night Cycle and Looks Gorgeous
- Sea of Stars Teaser Trailer Shows Camping
- Sea of Stars Teaser Trailer Is All About Traversal
- Sea of Stars Gameplay Shows Combat, Fishing, Cooking, and More
- Here’s more teaser images of the Borderlands film stars in character
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen teaser shows a very intimidating Savathûn, who is taller than Lady D
- The Tales of Arise Opening Shows Off Its Theme Song and Stars
- Pixel art fantasy-strategy game Songs of Conquest releases early 2022
- Danganronpa 1 And 2 Pixel Art Merch Gives Everyone Love