The Japanese website of the upcoming Switch release Shin Megami Tensei V has apparently been updated by accident.
As a result, it seems we now know the release date of this anticipated title. Persona Central reports It’s arriving later this year on 11th November. While the game has already been confirmed for a simultaneous worldwide release, the western launch could perhaps be a day or two after this due to the timezone differences.
The error is believed to have been made during the preparation of Nintendo’s E3 2024 Direct broadcast, which is taking place next week on 15th June and will run for “roughly” 40 minutes. New details about the story and gameplay have also been shared.
This isn’t the only leak that’s happened today – ahead of next week’s event, 2K’s upcoming games schedule has also supposedly been revealed. How would you feel about a November release for Shin Megami Tensei V? Leave a comment down below.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- Halo Infinite December release date seemingly leaked
- Former Megami Tensei and Shin Megami Tensei staff announce Monark for Nintendo Switch
- Battlefield 2042’s PC Requirements Seemingly Leaked – Rumor
- Redfall Screenshots, Details about Open World, Progression, and More Have Seemingly Leaked
- Footage Of WarioWare: Get It Together! Has Leaked Online Ahead Of Release
- Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Release Date And File Size Seemingly Revealed
- Nintendo Ambassadors Are Receiving “Extreme Excitement” Packages Ahead Of The E3 Direct
- Shin Megami Tensei 5 coming to Nintendo Switch in November – report
- Check out a new Shin Megami Tensei 5 gameplay trailer here
- Shin Megami Tensei V for Nintendo Switch Gets New Story Trailer Showing New Characters