Bandai Namco has released a Mystics Artes trailer for upcoming Tale of Arise.
Tales Of Arise Gets Mystic Artes Trailer
The latest trailer for Tales of Arise features the Mystic Artes for playable characters Alphen, Shionne, Rinwell, and Law. There is also new announced support character called Zephyr. Bandai also revealed some of the game’s benefits on Playstation 5 and Xbox Series versus their Playstation 4 and Xbox One counterparts.
Mystic Artes abilities are highlighted in the trailer which at the moment seems to be only in Japanese. It showcased Mystic Artes abilities for Alphen, Shionne, Rinwell and Law.
Support character Zephyr oversees the “Crimson Crow” a resistance group in Calaglia. He has the ability to calmly assess a situation and guide his members, plus he has excellent combat skills. He works closely with Alphen and Shionne to defeat Balseph, the ruler of Calaglia.
Benefits outlined for PS5 include shorter load times, priority modes: performance mode (which priorities frame rate at 60FPS) and graphics mode (which priorities resolution in 4K), dualsense wireless controller with haptic feedback and game help support.
Xbox Series also comes with shorter load times, priority modes performance and graphics modes.
Tales of Arise was first announced at E3 2019, slated to release in 2023 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One, later announcing PS5 and Xbox Series X. Arise is the 17th main entry in the Tales series, the popular JRPG series of games that follows up the previous title Tales of Berseria. The game’s plot follows two characters from opposing worlds, Dahna and Rena. Tales of Arise uses an action-RPG battle system which follows the Tales series.
You can check out the latest trailer below:
Tales of Arise will release on PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One and PC via Steam on September 10th 2023.
- Tales of Arise Trailer Focuses on Shionne, Showcases Astral Artes
- Tales of Arise Dohalim Trailer Shows Fancy Meals and Astral Artes
- New Tales of Arise Trailers Show The Evolution of Artes
- New Tales of Arise Trailers Show Evolution of Artes; Demo Gameplay Revealed
- New Tales of Arise Trailers Show More Artes & How They Evolved
- New Tales of Arise Trailers Show Even More Evolution of Artes & Magic
- Tales of Arise Gets New Trailer Featuring Alphen & Shionne, Rinwell & Law
- Tales of Arise Gets New “Spirit of Adventure” Trailer Showing Characters & Features
- Tales of Arise Gets New Trailer Revealing Emotional “Blue Moon” Theme Song
- Tales of Arise Gets New Trailer Story & Gameplay Ahead of Release