You can’t always have the perfect ending. Whether it’s a difference in vision or expectations, some games just don’t end how you’d like them to. But while some endings are received poorly by some fans, others may find them to be somewhat endearing.
Let’s take a look at 10 video game endings that divided their fanbases. Spoilers abound so be warned.
- 12 TERRIBLE Video Game Endings That Were Really Hard To Unlock
- Review – Alien: Fate of the Nostromo board game has multiple endings
- Afterlife Announced for Switch, Will Have New Weapons, Endings, Bosses, & More
- Chernobylite — Final boss, endings, and epilogues guide
- Twelve Minutes Guide – How to Get All Endings
- Sniper Ghost Warrior studio responds to report on controversial media event
- Humble Bundle’s Controversial Charity Donation Limit Returns
- Among Us devs speak out about Fortnite’s controversial Impostors mode • Eurogamer.net
- Teamfight Tactics’ new mid-set removes controversial Shadow Items
- Nintendo Switch Cheat Device Speeds Up Pokémon Shiny Hunting, And It’s Proving To Be Controversial