Following today’s reveal, Bandai Namco released a trailer of its upcoming cross-generation JRPG Tales of Arise, alongside a gameplay video.
Following today’s reveal, Bandai Namco released a trailer of its upcoming cross-generation JRPG Tales of Arise.
The trailer focuses on the characters and on some of the “adventure” features of the game including camping, cooking, fishing, and more.
You can check it out below alongside a video from the Japanese side of Bandai Namco showing more camping.
Tales of Arise is coming on September 10 (September 9 in Japan) for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
If you want to take another look at the game, you can enjoy plenty of gameplay from earlier today, more recent gameplay, the trailer showcasing Shionne, one focusing on Alphen, one introducing Law, one showing Rimwell, a video introducing the battle system, lots of gameplay, the latest screenshots, a recent trailer, the previous trailers and screenshots, more gameplay, another reveal including details on editions and bonuses, another trailer, one more, another promotional video in English, some screenshots and artwork, the first batch of images, and the original announcement trailer.
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, you can read an official description below and my hands-on preview.
“Tales of ARISE follows the story of Alphen, an iron-masked individual whose home planet of Dahna has been enslaved and stripped of natural resources for the past 300 years by the nearby planet of Rena. As Alphen fights to free his people he encounters Shionne, a girl from Rena who is on the run from her countrymen. Both Alphen and Shionne will be joined throughout the journey by a supporting cast of characters to help in their fight for freedom.
Tales of ARISE carries the DNA of the much-loved Tales of franchise while also introducing advanced graphics and an evolved combat system to help push the series into the future. A new “Atmospheric Shader” developed by BANDAI NAMCO Studios adds subtle touches to the look and feel of the world evoking a hand-drawn painting. Combat has also evolved, allowing for a better sense of spectacle and direct player feedback based upon their actions. The graphics, combat system, characters, and story all work together to present a vivid and realized world that will immerse players as they are transported to the many environments and biomes they will explore throughout their time with Tales of ARISE.”
- Tales of Arise Spirit of Adventure Trailer Released
- Tales of Arise Gets Gorgeous New Screenshots, Art, & Videos Showing New Characters Kisara & Dohalim
- Scarlet Nexus Gets New Screenshots, Art, & Videos Showing Characters, Features, & More Ahead of Release
- Shin Megami Tensei V Gets New Screenshots & Art Showing Characters, & Gameplay Features
- Tales of Arise Gets New Videos & Art Showing the Mascot Hootle, His Friends, & More
- Tales of Arise Gets New Trailers Showing Story & Gameplay Ahead of Release
- Tales of Arise Gets New TV Commercial & Video Showing Kisara & Dohalim in Action
- Tales of Arise Introduces Kisara With New Trailer Showing Gameplay & Cutscenes
- Shin Megami Tensei V for Nintendo Switch Gets New Story Trailer Showing New Characters
- New Tales of Arise Trailer Shows Off Its Battle System and Features