Bandai Namco is continuing to show off its upcoming JRPG Tales of Arise, and they just released two relevant videos.
Bandai Namco is continuing to show off its upcoming JRPG Tales of Arise.
First of all, we get to see a brand new TV commercial from Japan, followed by a video in which the newly-revealed characters Kisara and Dhalim execute a team attack.
You can check both out below.
Tales of Arise was originally slated for 2023 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC, but it was delayed due to the effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic. It’s now coming on September 10 (September 9 in Japan) for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
If you want to take another look at the game, you can enjoy the latest trailer, the previous trailers and screenshots, the latest gameplay, another reveal including details on editions and bonuses, another trailer, one more, another promotional video in English, some screenshots and artwork, the first batch of images, and the original announcement trailer.
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, you can read an official description below.
“Tales of ARISE follows the story of Alphen, an iron-masked individual whose home planet of Dahna has been enslaved and stripped of natural resources for the past 300 years by the nearby planet of Rena. As Alphen fights to free his people he encounters Shionne, a girl from Rena who is on the run from her countrymen. Both Alphen and Shionne will be joined throughout the journey by a supporting cast of characters to help in their fight for freedom.
Tales of ARISE carries the DNA of the much-loved Tales of franchise while also introducing advanced graphics and an evolved combat system to help push the series into the future. A new “Atmospheric Shader” developed by BANDAI NAMCO Studios adds subtle touches to the look and feel of the world evoking a hand-drawn painting. Combat has also evolved, allowing for a better sense of spectacle and direct player feedback based upon their actions. The graphics, combat system, characters, and story all work together to present a vivid and realized world that will immerse players as they are transported to the many environments and biomes they will explore throughout their time with Tales of ARISE.”
- Tales of Arise Gets Gorgeous New Screenshots, Art, & Videos Showing New Characters Kisara & Dohalim
- Tales of Arise Introduces Kisara With New Trailer Showing Gameplay & Cutscenes
- Sixth Tales of Arise Character Trailer Details Dohalim
- Tales of Arise Dohalim Trailer Shows Fancy Meals and Astral Artes
- Tales of Arise Dohalim Character Introduction Released
- Tales of Arise Fifth Character Trailer Shows Kisara and Her Really Big Shield
- Tales of Arise Trailer Showcases Kisara’s Powerful Guard
- See Kisara Fight in Her Tales of Arise Trailer
- Tales of Arise Kisara Trailer Released
- Tales of Arise Commercial Is Romantic, Intense, & a Bit Spoilery