The psychological horror of Bloober Team’s The Medium will make its way to the PlayStation 5 on September 3.
Originally released for the Xbox Series X|S and PC earlier this year (you can read our review here), The Medium has players assuming the role of the medium Marianne, who has been gifted a number of psychic abilities. She sets out to explore both the real and spirit world – separately and simultaneously – to uncover a dark mystery.
Learn more with the reveal trailer below:
The Medium – PlayStation 5 Reveal Trailer
A physical version of the game will also be released on the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, and PC. The Medium: Two Worlds Special Launch Edition will also be released the same day in select territories, which includes an exclusive Steelbook, the original soundtrack, and a 32 page hardcover artbook.
Source: Press Release
The psychological horror of Bloober Team’s The Medium will make its way to the PlayStation 5 on September 3
On the final day of E3 2023, Nintendo of America finished strong with their Nintendo Direct. Featuring approximately 40 minutes of coverage on the hottest Nintendo Switch releases, catch up on the
The worlds of miHoYo’s Honkai Impact 3rd and Genshin Impact will have a crossover event this summer
A number of bonuses and Rewards await players of any Role or Role Rank this week in Rockstar Games’ Red Dead Online
- The Medium Crosses Over To PlayStation 5 In September
- Former Xbox exclusive The Medium is coming to PS5 in September
- Bloober Team Reveals The Medium Is Coming to PS5 This September
- Xbox Series X|S-exclusive The Medium moves to PS5 in September
- How horror game The Medium immerses players with the DualSense wireless controller – PlayStation.Blog
- The Medium Details PS5 DualSense Features Ahead of Launch
- DualSense features detailed for The Medium ahead of PS5 release
- The Medium: The Kotaku Review
- The Medium, Dragon Quest Builders 2, and more confirmed for Xbox Game Pass Cloud | Articles
- Bloober Team Dismisses The Medium PS Plus Rumours