Steam has been an incubator of lots of interesting experiences over the last many years of its existence. In fact, it may be gaming’s most effective environment for new, risk taking experiences these days.
Experiences that, had the platform not existed, would either never get released or surely be altered in some way. One of Steam’s more interesting multiplayer experiences we’ve seen crop up in recent months is Dread Hunger.
- Survival fans should check out Arid, a free survival game created by students
- I took on a Survival II horde too early… Days Gone Survival II PC (#4)
- Twelve Minutes – 11 Reasons Why It's Looking Like The Most Interesting Game On Xbox
- Apex Legends Director Talks Next Character Ahead Of EA Play Showcase, ‘Interesting And Unique’
- There’s loads of interesting info in Sony’s PlayStation investor relations document • Eurogamer.net
- The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles review — An interesting history
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition players have made some interesting choices – infographic
- WayForward On BloodRayne Betrayal: Fresh Bites And Bringing Back Bailey And Baker – Feature
- BloodRayne Betrayal: Fresh Bites Is Now Available For Digital Pre-order And Pre-download On Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Get Super Cosy In These Super Fluffy Super Mario PJs