Developer Artcraft announced the official release date of Crowfall, its upcoming PvP throne war MMORPG that was Kickstarted in 2015.
Developer Artcraft announced the official release date of Crowfall, its upcoming PvP throne war MMORPG.
The game will release on PC on July 6. Backer packs are still available on the official website.
If you’re unfamiliar with Crowfall, it was funded by a successful Kickstarter campaign in 2015, with fans pledging $1,766,204 to the cause.
Below you can watch a new trailer and a few images released to celebrate.
J. Todd Coleman, creative director and co-founder of ArtCraft shared a comment.
“Crowfall is such a unique project in so many ways. We set out to create a game for players who are looking for a more visceral, immersive experience. A game where the player’s world is not bounded by canned stories or scripted events. We are proud of, and humbled by, the level of passion and energy we have received from our community from the beginning. That support, that belief in what we are building, has been the critical piece in making Crowfall a reality.”
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, here’s how the developer describes it.
“An innovative new approach to MMO design, Crowfall breaks from the tradition of locking characters into a static, never-changing “realm” or “server,” allowing players to move freely between worlds, with each world offering a unique experience—different maps, different politics and different rules. These diverse worlds include The Dregs (massive Throne War campaign with forts, keeps and castles that support 100v100 sieges), God’s Reach (perpetual 3-faction battleground servers), the HungerDome™ (a 12-team, 60-player battle arena) and the Eternal Kingdoms (player-built worlds that offer guilds and monarchs the ability to terraform the terrain and construct spawning cities and massive strongholds).
Across all of the worlds in Crowfall, one key factor differentiates Crowfall: player agency. Crowfall is a dynamic universe, where players control the direction of the game: cities will rise, castles will fall. Recruit an army and lay siege to your enemies. Hire an assassin to turn the tide of a campaign. Form a band of mercenaries to raid your neighbor’s stronghold. The fate of the Dying Worlds will be determined by player decisions, choices that will reshape the battle and change the shape of this world, forever.”
- Creative Director Discusses The Throne War MMORPG Just Before Release
- Crowfall review | PC Gamer
- Summoners War: Chronicles, Com2uS’ new MMORPG, is coming soon to iOS and Android | Articles
- Microsoft Flight Simulator: Top Gun Maverick Expansion Release Date Shifts to Match the Movie’s New Release Date
- Retro FMV Shooter Corpse Killer Finally Has A Switch Release Date
- The Artful Escape finally has a release date
- Twelve Minutes finally has a release date, and it’s coming to Game Pass
- King’s Bounty II Finally Gets Its Switch Release Date
- Sandstorm Finally Gets a Console Release Date
- Crusader Kings 3’s Royal Court Expansion Adds A Full 3D Throne Room