Concrete Genie studio PixelOpus is working on a PlayStation 5 game, in collaboration with Sony Pictures Animation.
The news comes from several job listings (via VGC), one of which says, “We are seeking a Senior Engine Programmer with a generalist skillset to architect, implement, and modify runtime and tools features of PixelOpus’ engine technology and Unreal 5.”
Unreal Engine 5, you may remember, was shown off last year in an intriguing tech demo for a game that we will tragically never get, called “Lumen in the Land of Nanite.”
Concrete Genie was a curious game; it entailed scrawling the walls of a fishing town with luminous graffiti, and, rather than being a hymn to anti-establishment anger, it involved magic and spirits.
We don’t know anything about this upcoming game, other than that it will be an “exciting new PlayStation 5 title.”
VideoGamer.com – All Updates
- Concrete Genie Dev Studio, PixelOpus, Is Working On a New PS5 Title
- Brendan ‘PlayerUnknown’ Greene splits from Krafton, forms new studio to continue working on new IP
- XCOM studio is working on a turn-based game with Marvel characters, according to rumor
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 Studio is Working on a Second Unannounced Game
- Days Gone studio Sony Bend working on “exciting new IP” it’s “very passionate about”
- LinkedIn page suggests Gears of War studio The Coalition is working on a new IP
- Days Gone developer Bend Studio says it’s working on a new IP • Eurogamer.net
- The Metro Exodus studio is working on a new triple-A IP
- Junkworld, the new tower defense game from Ironhide Game Studio, is now on soft launch on Google Play | Articles
- Bandai Namco and ILCA Working on a New Ace Combat Game