Today’s Nintendo E3 Direct confirmed the Advance Wars 1 + 2 would be coming to the Switch this December. For fans of the franchise, the Nintendo Treehouse team confirmed that there would be a couple of new additions to these reimagined, built-from-the-ground-up classic games.
With beautiful new visuals, the team presented Advance Wars 1 on the E3 stream, revealing that fast animations – where you can speed up in-game battles between you and the opposing team – has now been included in both games. In addition, an online mode will also be available to players in the future, with many more updates coming soon.
Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re-Boot Camp will release on the 3rd December 2022.
Source: Nintendo Treehouse
My Nintendo News
- Nintendo Confirms Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp Will Include Online Support
- Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp will have online support, including a “Versus Mode”
- Video: Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp Switch Vs. GBA Comparison
- WayForward is the development team behind Nintendo’s Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot
- Re-Boot Camp Announced, Remakes the First Two Games
- This boot camp management game is inspired by Full Metal Jacket’s drill sergeant
- Treehouse Stream showcases Mario Party Superstars newest features
- FF Advance | Free Fire OB29 Advance Server Download And Activation Code PUBG M Update
- Nintendo Treehouse provides closer look at Metroid Dread’s Phantom Cloak feature
- Cantata is a stylish pixel-art strategy game that blends Advance Wars and Factorio