Microsoft is officially down a next-gen exclusive title, as Bloober Team just revealed in an official press release that The Medium would be coming to PS5 Sept. 3, 2023. In the trailer below, you can see what PlayStation fans have to look forward to with this psychological horror game.
In our own review for The Medium, Twinfinite gave the game a 4/5, praising its fantastic narrative and exceptionally eerie atmosphere. You can check out the full review right here.
For any Sony fans that have never heard of the game before this announcement, Bloober Team described the game as followed:
The Medium is a third-person psychological horror game that features innovative dual-reality gameplay. Players assume the role of Marianne, a medium gifted with several psychic abilities, as she explores the real and spirit world both separately and simultaneously to uncover a dark mystery masked by disturbing secrets, sinister spirits, and devious puzzles only a medium can solve.
If you’re curious about the other games showcased during the Freedom Games stream, Twinfinite has got plenty of ongoing E3 coverage. Be sure to check back to the site for consistent updates for everything you could ever want or need about all of the events that are occurring throughout this weekend.
- Bloober Team Dismisses The Medium PS Plus Rumours
- Former Xbox exclusive The Medium is coming to PS5 in September
- The Medium Coming to PlayStation 5 September 3
- Xbox Series X|S-exclusive The Medium moves to PS5 in September
- Is Bloober Team A Good Fit For Silent Hill?
- Can Bloober Team do Justice to Silent Hill?
- Bloober Team responds to Silent Hill rumours, doesn’t deny them outright
- It Looks Like Bloober Team is Working on Three Unannounced Games
- Bloober Team denies recent rumors about a new Silent Hill game
- Bloober Team Debunks Silent Hill Concept Leaks, Confirms Two New Games Are In Development