Between Microsoft’s first party titles and third party games coming exclusively to the platform, there are a good number of interesting Xbox titles coming up. However, one title that’s looked intriguing since the very moment it was showcased was Twelve Minutes.
The narrative thriller is out on August 19th for PC, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S along with launching day one on Xbox Game Pass. So what’s the deal with Luis Antonio’s debut title and what sets it apart from the pack?
- 10 Reasons To Look Forward To Twelve Minutes
- Twelve Minutes Is Now Available For Windows 10, Xbox One, And Xbox Series X|S (Xbox Game Pass)
- 10 Minutes with the Creator of Twelve Minutes
- Redfall – 5 BIG Reasons Why I am Looking Forward To It
- Twelve Minutes Is Now Available For Digital Pre-order And Pre-download On Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Psychonauts 2, Humankind, Twelve Minutes, and More
- Psychonauts 2, Twelve Minutes, Recompile, more hit Xbox Game Pass this month
- Interactive Thriller Twelve Minutes is Available Today with Xbox Game Pass
- Twelve Minutes is more violent and traumatic than its visuals suggest
- Twelve Minutes finally has a release date, and it’s coming to Game Pass