Recently, Valorant developers revealed some exciting details about the upcoming agent for Episode 3, and here’s everything you need to know about it.
Riot Games’ Valorant is one of the most popular first-person shooter games. The competitive esports title boasts several maps along with unique agents. Every agent in Valorant flaunts different abilities that are crucial to the gameplay.
Riot promised to release a new agent in each Act; however, there wasn’t any new agent in Episode 2: Act 3. Fortunately, the devs confirmed that we’d definitely get a new agent in the Episode 3 update.
- More: Valorant New Agent ‘Grenadier’ Codename Potentially Leaked
Valorant New Agent Abilities [Episode 3]
Recently, Valorant released a post to talk about the State of the Agents. Besides discussing future balances for the existing agents, devs dropped some interesting information about the upcoming Valorant agent in Episode 3.
Apparently, the agent’s abilities will feel familiar to players who love playing traditional FPS games. That’s because, according to the developers, the new agent will create “moments where you must rely on your gunplay.”
Of course, it’s still too soon to assume anything based on that statement; however, we think that a new agent might be able to pause other agent’s abilities for a few seconds.
Nevertheless, this is only a prediction after reading the above statement from Riot, so take it with a pinch of salt.
Besides that, Valorant devs also revealed a teaser image for the new agent. And thanks to Floxay on Twitter, we know that the image is titled “Data Transfer.” The data miner also revealed a spray from the previous Battlepass, which might be teasing the upcoming agent’s look.
Besides teasing some abilities, Riot confirmed that the new agent would arrive with Patch 3.0.
The next major update will kick off Valorant Episode 3, and it is expected to come out around June 22nd, 2023. So, tighten your seatbelt because we’ll definitely get more leaks for Episode 3 in a couple of days.
Have something to tell us about this article?
- Valorant’s Newest Agent, KAY/O, Revealed Alongside New Trailer Showcasing Explosive Abilities
- Valorant’s new Agent KAY/O ability kit and Ultimate revealed
- New Valorant agent KAY/O gameplay preview – Created to kill
- Check out the skins in the Valorant Episode 3 Act I battle pass
- VALORANT Mobile release date and the rest you need to know | Articles
- When Does The Bad Batch Episode 4 Come Out? Release Date and Time Confirmed
- Microsoft Flight Simulator: Top Gun Maverick Expansion Release Date Shifts to Match the Movie’s New Release Date
- Black Panther’s abilities in Marvel’s Avengers revealed in new video
- Elden Ring Release Date and New Trailer Revealed
- Astria Ascending release date revealed, new game from Final Fantasy staff