It’s patch day for Valorant, but don’t get too excited if you’re hoping for big changes as today’s Patch 2.11 notes aren’t particularly substantial, and they don’t include the rumored changes to weapon pricing we reported yesterday. Although, there is a welcome improvement to the client framerate, albeit a very minor one, which will come as a pleasant surprise to those using low-spec machines.
Below you can find the full Valorant Patch 2.11 notes:
● Added a Leaderboard search bar to help you find players by name
● Replication is back as part of our modes rotation and will replace Escalation for now
Game System Updates
● Fixed fonts for various regional languages to improve readability
● Updated ping wheel and radio wheel to ignore non-movement inputs while the wheel is
● Fixed an animation issue with abnormal hand positions while equipping weapons
● Fixed an issue where Reyna couldn’t sell then rebuy Dismiss ability during Buy Phase
● Fixed a bug that was causing an infinite load symbol while viewing a friend’s career.
● Fixed several Leaderboard UI bugs.
For more on Valorant, check out some recent comments from the game’s narrative design team about the possibility of more lore content moving forward.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Update 1.11.1 Patch Notes – More Bug Fixes
- Minecraft Update 1.17.11 Patch Notes – Bug Fixes, Item Dupe Glitch Removed
- New World Open Beta Release Notes Includes Perk Adjustments, PVP Scaling, Bug Fixes and More
- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Patch 1.0.1c Adds Fixes and Includes Stability Fixes
- Valorant patch 3.03 notes and changes: Viper’s Pit nerf, crosshairs
- Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity Version 1.2.0 Patch Notes – Fixes, New Functions And More
- Streets of Rage 4 DLC patch notes rebalances characters and fixes bugs
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Update 1.11.0 Patch Notes – Seasonal Events, Fixes And More
- Latest Pokémon Unite Update Fixes Gengar Bug, Implements Ranking Adjustment
- Terraria celebrates its 10-year anniversary with a new world seed and bug fixes