As part of today’s Guerrilla Collective stream, Wired Productions has released a brand new trailer for Arcade Paradise, which is set to launch on Switch later this year.
If you’ve not heard of this one before, the game has you playing as Ashley, who’s just been given the keys to the family laundromat. As any respected individual would do, however, you decide to transform the laundromat into your very own arcade, choosing which games you want to install and then, well… Play them.
It’s described as a ’90s-fuelled retro arcade adventure, where you’ll need to “stay one step ahead of your father, manage and invest profits, and build your very own Arcade Paradise.” Check out the new video above to get a good look at its gameplay.
Arcade Paradise was first revealed back in March as part of Wired Productions’ Wired Direct. Hopefully we’ll hear about a release date soon, but until then, let us know if you’re keeping an eye on the game with a comment below.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- Hotline Miami Appears To Be Getting Another Physical Run On Switch
- Arcade Paradise E3 Trailer Released
- Run Prop, Run! is a prop hunter multiplayer game coming out 23rd June | Articles
- New Battlefield 2042 Gameplay Trailer Shows How You Can Build Your Own Battlefield With Portal
- Is Apple Arcade worth it and how can you cancel your Apple Arcade subscription? | Articles
- Sony acquires The Playroom and Run Sackboy Run studio Firesprite
- Crash Bandicoot: On the Run! lets you smash your way through Nitros Oxide’s forces in Season 4 update | Articles
- Gameplay Trailer Appears For Family Trainer, Switch’s Latest Fitness Game
- Random: What Happens When You Remove Charles Barkley From His Own Video Game?
- Baiken from Guilty Gear joins Samurai Shodown and appears in new trailer