It is Friday once again, and that means that time has come for another brand new episode of Nintendo Minute. In this week’s episode, Kit and Krysta are, once again, playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. And yes, once again, they have decided to do some more challenges in the game.
The pair said in the video description that “we’re challenging Link’s athleticism with three really fun challenges in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. If you try out these challenges, let us know how you do.”. You can see Nintendo‘s official tweet about the episode, which contains the video, down below.
My Nintendo News
- Video: Nintendo Minute do trick shots in Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sequel Launches 2024
- I wish The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild had lower stakes
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 Trailer Analysis – Hidden Things You Missed
- 10 Best Legend Of Zelda Mods To Dive Into Before Breath Of The Wild 2
- What I Want From Zelda: Breath Of The Wild 2 – Make Zelda Playable, You Cowards
- E3 Awards 2024: Forza Horizon 5 Most Anticipated Game Overall, Nintendo Most Anticipated was Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
- Nintendo Reveals New Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Sequel Gameplay
- A Perfect Metascore? We Play The Switch Game “Better Than Zelda: Breath Of The Wild” – Feature
- Mario Golf retains No.1 and Zelda: Breath of the Wild returns to Top Ten | UK Boxed Charts