The final Nintendo Minute episode that is happening before this year’s E3 begins has been released today. However, if you were expecting any pre-E3 surprises, there aren’t any of them in this episode. Kit and Krysta have decided to play another round of a game they’ve played on Nintendo Minute in the past.
“this week, we’re playing another round of Would You Rather. Tell us your choices in the comments below or if you have would you rather questions, we want to hear it”. You can see Nintendo‘s tweet about the matter, which contains the video itself, down below. Feel free to check it out.
My Nintendo News
- Video: Nintendo Minute do the “Nintendo Switch Extreme Close-Up Challenge” with box art
- Video: Nintendo Minute play Mario Golf: Super Rush
- Video: Nintendo Minute play Battle Golf in Mario Golf: Super Rush
- Video: Nintendo Minute play Minecraft for the first time
- Video: Nintendo Minute play WarioWare: Get It Together
- Video: Nintendo Minute play some more WarioWare: Get It Together
- Video: Nintendo Minute play some more Minecraft for the first time
- Talking Point: If Nintendo Released Them, Would You Play Virtual Boy Games In 2024?
- Poll: What Review Score Would You Give Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
- What videogame villain would you like to play?