If Biomutant was a much more focused game, it in turn would have been much more polished, much more enjoyable, and much more coherent. Right now, it’s a bit of a jumbled mess. And that jumbled mess can be fun for a lot of people- but this game could and should have been so much more.
- What The Hell Happened In Resident Evil 7? – Before You Play Resident Evil 8: Village
- What The Hell Happened To The Legend of Dragoon?
- What The Hell Happened To Medal of Honor?
- What The Hell Happened To Fight Night?
- What the Hell Happened to the PlayStation Phone?
- What The Hell Happened To Blur?
- What The Hell Happened In Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance? – The Full Story
- E3’s Best Show Already Happened
- Whatever happened to City of Metronome, the missing game by Little Nightmares developer Tarsier? • Eurogamer.net
- Marvel’s Black Widow movie could only have happened now