It’s been said already but it’s funny how momentum can shift in an instant for games like Starfield. In November 2023, director Todd Howard claimed that a reveal was still a ways off.
Fast forward to just a few months later and you could swear that the space-themed RPG which had no official gameplay footage or details thus far was releasing this year. What exactly happened? How did Starfield go from being a title card at E3 2018 to an actual game? Is it releasing this year, next year or the year after?
- What The Hell Is Going On With Resident Evil 4 Remake?
- What the Hell is Going on with Skull and Bones?
- What The HELL Is Going On With Assassin's Creed?
- Skull and Bones – What the Hell is Going on with it?
- What The HELL Is Going On With The Switch PRO?
- What The HELL Is Going On With EA?
- Rumour: Leaked Starfield Images from 2018 Build
- Top RPG News Of The Week: May 23rd (Starfield, FFXIV Endwalker, Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade and More!)
- The Starfield E3 trailer just leaked, shows a release date of November 2023
- Bethesda’s Starfield, Redfall bookend Xbox E3 conference