The biggest reason for that, of course, is the aesthetic of the whole place. It lives up to its name, and it’s very sci-fi, in a way that Resident Evil hasn’t ever really been in the past.
From undead mechanical soldiers being cobbled together across a vast network of conveyor belts, assembly lines, and machines to coming up against enemies that have metal fused into their heads and torsos and entire bodies to make them invulnerable to almost all attacks, from avoiding mechanical deathtraps while exploring the area to fighting against monstrosities equipped with everything from massive drills for hands (or even heads) and at times even jetpacks- it’s not what you expect to see from Resident Evil.
- Resident Evil Village Ending Explained, And How It Sets Up Resident Evil 9
- Resident Evil Village Graphics Analysis – PS5 vs PC, Improvements Over Resident Evil 7 And More
- Resident Evil 8 Village Gameplay Walkthrough Part 13 – Heisenberg's Factory (RE8 4K)
- Heisenberg’s Factory – Resident Evil 8 Village Wiki Guide
- RESIDENT EVIL 8 VILLAGE Walkthrough Gameplay Part 24 – HEISENBERG'S FACTORY (FULL GAME)
- DIMITRESCU DAUGHTERS in RESIDENT EVIL 8 VILLAGE "MERCENARIES" Walkthrough Gameplay Part 3 (FACTORY)
- The Full Story of Resident Evil 5 – Before You Play Resident Evil: Village
- Resident Evil 8 vs. Resident Evil 7 – BIG Differences You Need To Know
- What The Hell Happened In Resident Evil 7? – Before You Play Resident Evil 8: Village
- The Full Story of Resident Evil Revelations 2 – Before You Play Resident Evil Village