After years of anticipation and more than a few delays, Experiment 101’s Biomutant is finally out, and it’s fair to say that it hasn’t been received as well as the developers would have been hoping. Impressions seem to be all over the place, and it’s clear that this is a pretty divisive game.
If, however, you’re giving it a shot nonetheless and are preparing to jump into its post-apocalyptic open world, these handy pointers we’ve compiled for you might be useful, especially seeing just how much there’s going on in Biomutant at all times, mechanically speaking.
- 10 Beginners Tips And Tricks Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart Doesn't Tell You
- 15 Beginners Tips And Tricks Resident Evil Village Doesn't Tell You
- 15 Beginners Tips And Tricks Returnal Doesn't Tell You
- 12 Beginners Tips And Tricks Outriders Doesn't Tell You
- 11 Beginners Tips And Tricks Mass Effect Legendary Edition Doesn't Tell You
- 10 Beginners Tips And Tricks SCARLET NEXUS Doesn't Tell You
- Biomutant: 10 Things The Game DOESN'T TELL YOU
- 10 Tips and Tricks to Help You Survive On Planet 4546B – Subnautica Beginner Guide
- 10 Tips and Tricks to Help You Hit the Ground Fighting in Samurai Warriors 5
- Apex Legends Mobile Gibraltar Guide – Tips and tricks, abilities, and more | Articles